Endeavour Elementary - Week 8
Welcome to Week 8!
Health and Fitness Update with Mrs. Skogstad and Mrs. Marsh
Weekly Update with Mrs. Skogstad
This week: In Seesaw, please select class: PE-your grade & Teacher- in top left corner. Then select activities for the “Health Related Fitness Component” weekly log posted. I would like to hear back from you 1 time during the week responding to the fitness log & answering any quick fitness questions I might ask. *Tell Mrs. Skogstad which Health-Related Fitness Component you worked on the most this week.
Students can post on their class PE seesaw page by Friday May 22nd or email me what you did: email@example.com
Reminder: If you are working on completing: The MAY Monthly Fitness Calendar: turn in by May 29th.
Mrs. Marsh's PE Remote Learning
It can be riding your scooter, bike, walking with your family, or as simple as playing in your back yard. You can access this through Seesaw and my Website. MarshE@issaquah.wednet.edu. Thanks so much for all you are doing and I hope you are doing well and staying healthy.
Music Update with Mrs. Murphy and Ms. Caulton
Music with Mrs. Murphy
Hello everyone! This week we are exploring the music of India!
To find this week’s materials, click on Mrs. Murphy’s Website, find your grade level, and scroll down! Watch the introductory videos, and then choose 2-3 of the provided activities to explore the Music of India.
Email me and tell me about what you learned about the music of India this week! You can even send me a picture or a video clip of you interacting with the materials! Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or post on Seesaw!
Don’t forget, if you finish this week’s activities and want to keep exploring music, you can find many more enrichment materials for all grades on my website. You can even login to Quaver through Clever to access the Student Portal and explore countless music related games, compositions, and activities!
Music with Ms. Caulton
Greetings from Ms. Caulton in the virtual music room!
2nd graders dive deep into the world of brass music!
- Learn why marching bands and brass instruments go together like cookies and milk
- Watch Quaver as he explores the connection between tubing and pitch.
- Learn to do something with your lips that you should probably do outside!
- See if you can complete the scavenger hunt within Student Interactives
4th graders rock out this week!
- Learn the harmonic structure of rock-n-roll
- Check out instruments usually found in rock bands (but not in symphony orchestras!)
- Compose a rock song complete with melody and chords.
Share your work in the final video slide, post on SeeSaw or send me mail.
No matter how you do it, I love to hear from you!
Library Update with Mrs. Skosky
Week 8 - Escape Games for the whole family!
Escape Rooms Games made via Google:
- Escape from Hogwarts: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflNxNM0jzbZJjUqOcXkwhGTfii4CM_CA3kCxImbY8c3AABEA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0fFI4BxorMfWM2TfKANpjCJQ15xMpPwc5ugkTISEw8w1IHTemqfzYpdIQ
Created by a public librarian – primary students will need adult support; intermediate students may be successful on their own.
- Pikachu’s Rescue: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnT1OHSZasKXMPluquqFVoxtrD7M41Yq1tGENQQGNZQ_c87Q/viewform?fbclid=IwAR2ui73uf0rghQqeaM1E0XejvQ9m2WZfaxsK9FhrHX9BZDAL-1x6bQYwaYI
Created by a public library – aimed at ages 6 and up; will appeal to Pokemon fans and those who enjoy math.
- Minecraft: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKkueafhM5Glhz2MesjhWtnrGrvP24BqaX8ijUM1IGln_xMQ/formResponse
Created by a public librarian – aimed at fans of Minecraft.
- Unlock Disney World: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ff9D2WBObEvNcWZG8N1v2AEdG3s1a2tDLCv3X7Rq1eg/edit?fbclid=IwAR2cctJPeqr-zutngOohyxVlJ0LW7mWtoZPHtI8IxNVaHDuNecJsb0hvZFo#slide=id.g83413c0e43_0_157
Fun for anyone who loves Disney!