Julius Dorsey Elementary
Week Of September 28, 2015
- Ensure you have your LO/DOL posted and aligned to what you are teaching.
- Ensure that you post 2 grades per week per subject.
- Anchor charts are a tool to support instruction, they help students "anchor" their thinking.
- Bring your DOL to your feedback conference.
- Grade level minutes should be turned in to the office weekly.
Tutoring and Enrichment:
- Please make sure your parents know what day or days you are tutoring. We have campus wide tutoring on Tuesday. If you are tutoring on Thursday please let the front office know.
- Enrichment: Only students who are on your roll provided by the office are to stay for enrichment.
2.1 Establishes, clear, aligned standards-based lesson objectives.
Week at a Glance:
(All students who have not been picked up by 3:10 will go to the auditorium)
Math teachers-will meet in the library
Reading teachers- will meet in room 201
1st six weeks Common Assessments Reading and Math
3:15-3:45 New Teacher Support
End of the 1st six weeks
Jean Day (Teachers $1, Students $.50) Must wear either school shirt or University Shirt
Extended planning schedule begins October 5th.
***Have your Class profile completed as well as your 1st six weeks SWOT Analysis using the data from the common assessments. We will discuss the items and they will go into your instructional binder.