WTHS BULLETIN WEEK OF 9/19
A Year to Grow
Sharing a vision & Seeking your feedback
Our plan is to share this bulletin each week, and we could use your help. If you have information you'd like shared as part of this bulletin, please email email@example.com
the information you'd like included. It's never too soon or too late to share ideas or information, since the goal is to make this a weekly sharing platform.
Share anything positive - births or birthdays, personal accomplishments or accomplishments of colleagues or departments, or even individual lessons or contacts with students that we can be proud of.
Let's make it a great year together!
Shout Outs and Celebrations
Congratulations to our World Language Department for their work in securing a $20,000 scholarship awarded by the Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE). This scholarship will be used to provide financial assistance to our students looking to pursue summer study abroad programs.
Congratulations to Toni (Raymond) Silvestri, who married her husband, Bruce on Friday night!
Thanks to Mr. Zachowski for sharing via twitter information on this new app for students. Please consider sharing it with your students. It's free!
TEch tip of the week
Quote Of The Week
INSPiring song of the week
SOME STAFF TWITTER ACCOUNTS YOU MAY WANT TO FOLLOW
- Students that arrive late to homeroom and all classes must be marked as late in powerschool.
- No student should be sent from class without a pass.
- Students must be displaying their ID badge at all times. If they arrive to class without an ID badge, a discipline referral must be submitted.
- Teachers are encouraged and reminded to use various technology tools as part of our effort to regularly communicate with students and parents. Keep your schoolwires page up-to-date!
- Staff will receive professional development hours for the time they commit to improve their skills by working with Mr. Hanlon.
Steve Selby, 9/10 Executive Assistant Principal
Jonathan Strout, 11/12 Executive Assistant Principal
Steve Cordner, 11th Grade Assistant Principal
Angela Costello, 9th Grade Assistant Principal
Jennifer Grimaldi, Director of School Counseling
Kevin Murphy, Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
Rich O'Neill, 12th Grade Assistant Principal
John Saverase, 10th Grade Assistant Principal