Sports & Entertainment Marketing - Joseph Azzouz
Three companies that Marketed themselves best
1. Disney- Making several movies in 2015 including Cinderella which grossed over $542 million worldwide, received mostly positive reviews. Also, McFarland USA was a box office hit receiving the Heartland film award and the Imagen foundation award; also being nominated to the Image awards and Teen choice awards. Disney has always been a prestigious entertainment network and 2015 did not disappoint with instant classic movies.
2. Beats by Dre- Many well-known professional athletes are sponsored by this elite music company. Richard Sherman, had ads on the seahawks quest to the SuperBowl with Beats by Dre. Lebron James, a worldwide superstar, had ads from Beats by Dre on his historic return to his hometown team the Cleveland Cavaliers. Even without ads in 2015 the company sold half a billion worth of product before paying for one ad.
3. Apple- Apple has always been the most popular techonological company. With the most popular phone product and high-tech, futuristic prototypes, they have owned the technology game. With creating three different versions to the new iPhone; the 6, 6s, and 6/6s Plus they have opened up new cellular phones to a whole new level. Creating the new apple watch which allows people to basically have their cell-phone on their wrist. Apple with another top tier yet another year.
Two Best Products of 2015
1. Apple IPhone
2. Nike Roshe Run
Two Worst Products of 2015
1. Sony Walkman
Best Movies of 2015
1. Creed- This movie was marketed by NFL Sunday during commercials during the football games.
2. Star Wars- Star Wars past Avatar as North America's number 1 movie of all time. They promoted themselves through McDonald's ads and many fast food services. Also campaigning with their own specialties in creating commercials.
Top Music Artists 2015
1. Drake- With fighting with Meek Mill, featuring in many popular songs, and dropping instant hits; there's no question he's on this list.
2. Adele- Adele doesn't consistently drops songs but when she does, well, we all know how that went. She was voted the best voice of our generation and maybe have dropped one of the hottest songs of 2015 "Hello".
New Years Resolutions
Personal Improvement- My new year resolution is to control my anger more and instead of showing anger instead talk about it and find a more mature resolution.
Family and Friends- My new year resolution is to spend more time with my family as I leave to college soon.
School and the Outside World- My new year resolution is too commit to play soccer and raise my senior year grades.