OSSB Panther Paws
November 22, 2021 OSSB Weekly News
- 22 thru 23 - REMOTE Online Learning/No students on Campus
- 24 thru 26 - NO SCHOOL/Thanksgiving Break
- 30 - Webinar for families - 6:30PM Planning for the Future with Derek Graham - Register Here
- 9 - Varsity Swim Event - come cheer on our Panther swimmers from 3:30 - 5:00pm
- 17 - Early Release for Winter Break - Noon. Winter Break continues through January 2, 2022
- 2 - Residential Students return to Campus
- 3 - OSSB Day Students return to Campus
- 17 - NO SCHOOL/Martin Luther King Jr. Day
OSSB Panther Gear Orders Due Tomorrow!!
Orders due November 23rd at 9:00am
The OSSB Panther sale is posted on the google form below. All orders must be submitted before Thanksgiving break so they are in stock before the winter holiday break. OSSB Logo of OSSB PANTHERS above an image of a black panther on all items. (embroidered on polo shirts and hats) Panther Gear Google Form
- Cash or Checks Payable to OSSB when picking up order
- Order to arrive before the Holiday Break (December 16th)
November 30th - Webinar for OSSB and OSD families - Planning for the Future
Click here to register >> https://bit.ly/3n4YJt7
OSSB Graphics Department Shares Holiday Items Available to Purchase
NEW THIS YEAR! PERSONALIZED CUTTING BOARDS AND ACRYLIC CUTOUTS WITH LED BASES!
- Items are displayed in the Panthers Den and at the front desk
- Custom orders: add $1.00 and press next at the bottom to personalize
- Last day to order is Monday, December 13th
- Cash or Checks Payable to OSSB
- All orders to be finished by the Holiday Break (December 17th)
NOTE: WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Suppliers are running out of products quickly this year. Please order as soon as you can.
Any questions, contact Steve Grim at 614-468-8880, email@example.com, or talk to a graphics student!
Link to the Graphics Ornaments 2021:
Link to the Graphics Merchandise:
Thank you for your support!
~ Mr. Grim and the Graphics Department
A Sample of Items Available from the Graphics Department
Did you know that OSSB receives support from the OSSB PTSF, a Non-Profit Foundation? Find out more at www.ossbfoundation.org or click on this link.
RESOURCES & WORKSHOPS FOR STUDENTS AND FAMILIES
NFB Santa and Winter Celebration Letters
The National Federation of the Blind works to get more Braille into the hands of blind and low-vision children. We are excited to provide Braille letters and activities to celebrate the holiday and winter season in December. Each letters is part of a fun celebration packet of activities for families with children age 10 and under. The celebration packet is accompanied by a print copy for the whole family to participate.
For more information about our education programs, please contact the NFB at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-659-9314, extension 2418.
Information courtesy of the National Federation of the Blind.
ParentConnect Family Support Group - December 1, 2021
December 1, 2021, 7:30 – 8:30 PM EST
APH FamilyConnect and the Chicago Lighthouse are pleased to offer this virtual support group for parents and families of children who are blind or visually impaired. These monthly sessions are for families to connect with and learn from each other about the joys, challenges, and adventures of raising children with visual impairments and blindness. These sessions are open to families.
Register Here for ParentConnect: A family support Group
Information courtesy of the American Printing House for the Blind, and the Chicago Lighthouse
National Braille Press 2022 Peanuts print/braille calendar available
The 2022 Peanuts calendar rings in the New Year with a different "Happiness Is. . ." quote each month. All your favorite Peanuts characters are here: Linus, Sally, Lucy, Charlie Brown, and — of course — Snoopy and Woodstock! This full-color wall calendar is 12"x12" (hanging on the wall it's 12" wide and 24" tall). The braille is included on clear plastic labels that go right over the print pages.
Order very soon—the calendar always sells out!
Information courtesy of National Braille Press