Week of October 15 - 19
Message from the Principal
Here are a few weekend updates:
- Power is restored at Grange Hall Elementary & I can't wait to greet all of our bulldogs tomorrow!
- Congratulations to our school community for placing 2nd in the Denim Drive! Thank you to our PTA for organizing that event for our school.
- Due to Tropical Storm Michael, our plan for the annual Pumpkin Penny Wars is canceled for this year.
- Our PTA will be working hard this week to prepare for the annual PTA Carnival this Friday night. We look forward to seeing everyone for a fun-filled family night!
- Our Scholastic Book Fair kicks off tomorrow afternoon!
- Brian Williams, Think Kindness speaker, will be sending a video recap of our Kindness Challenge later this week!
Looking forward to a full week of learning and growing with our bulldogs!
Dates to Remember
October 15 - 19 - Fall Book Fair
October 17 - OHES Community Meeting @ Midlothian High School - 6:30 pm
October 18 - Chick Fil-A night - Come out and support our third grade team!
October 19 - GHES PTA Fall Carnival
October 22 - 26 - Beautification Week
Grange Hall PTA
Updated GHES PTA membership/communication/volunteer/Class Party Fee All-in-On form is now available:
- Join the PTA (click here), opt-in to communication, volunteer in your child's class, request to be a room parent, pay class fees in in one quick and easy form.
Grange Hall Elementary School’s Fall Scholastic Fair
Share your love of reading!
Become a literacy partner with the Chesterfield-Colonial Heights Christmas Mother Program by helping 1800+ community children enhance their home libraries for daily reading!
How can you help?
· Donate a new book at the Scholastic Book Fair.
· Donate your spare change in our collection box at checkout.
· Donate “gently-read” children’s books (preschool through middle school) from your home library.
Thank you for your support!