By: NIcholas Kessler
Duties, Roles, and Responsibilities.
1. The President is the Party Leader for the Executive Branch and can select the National Chairperson.
2. The President is also the Legislative Leader. This gives the President the ability to sign bills into law.
3. The President is the Commander and Chief. He is charge of the military and can send troops into battle.
4. The President is the Head of State. The President is like a living symbol of America and represents the United States at Ceremonial events.
5. The President is an Economic Leader. He plans the federal budget every year and wants the economy to prosper.
6. The President is the Chief Diplomat. The President makes decisions on foreign policy and can make executive agreement with foreign leaders.
7. The President is a Chief Executive. He is in charge of the cabinet department and can make executive orders.