NMS ELA PLC
December 10, 2015
Mr. Brown's Precept
"The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy." ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- Google Classroom -- 5amiyqk
- ELA/Social Studies Curriculum Night -- February 10th
- Finish Unpacking the TEKS & Share
- Continue Reading and Working through Wonder -- OSOB
- Sign up for Socratic Seminar in Google
- Lesson plans due Friday by 4pm in Google
- Supplies and purchasing requests go through Stacy Holt
- Weekly Formative Assessments -- we must check for understanding as we go
Socratic Seminar Planning
4 Essential Collaborative Planning Questions to Keep in Mind...
- What is it we want our students to learn?
- How will we know if each student has learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
- How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?