Antelope High School Library News
Library Happenings: Encourage your child to get involved!
Did you know that April is National Library Month and National Poetry Month?
To celebrate, the library will be offering the following student events during the month of April. Visit the Library webpage http://www.rjuhsd.us/Page/2694 for more information.
- Title Trivia Challenge - Guess the book or author via Google Form (Starbucks Card Prizes)
- Who's Behind the Book? - Teacher's pose behind their favorite books, and students guess who they are! (Student winners get a Starbucks Card)
- Bookmark Design Contest - Winning bookmark will be distributed in the library.
- Broadcast a Poem-a-day April 3rd- 7th
- Sidewalk Chalk Poetry April 18-21st
Antelope High School Learning Lab (ALL)
Did you know that strong readers are more successful?
- Improved grades in school
- Better college readiness and success
- Increased imagination and creativity
- Higher job incomes - According to the US Department of Education, only 23% of full-time workers earn over $850/week when they read at a basic level compared to 58% of full-time workers who read at a proficient level.