Warren Woods Middle School
Girls Basketball Try-outs
A message from our School Nurses
As you stock your medicine cabinet to prepare for cold and flu season, remember to double check labels so you don't double up on medicines containing acetaminophen (Tylenol) - the most common drug ingredient in the U.S. It's safe and effective when used as directed, but taking more than directed is an overdose and can lead to liver damage.
Here is a list of common medications that contain Tylenol:
Follow the label directions and NEVER TAKE TWO MEDICATIONS CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN (Tylenol) at the same time!
How to sign up for Ms. McFarlane's Remind WWMS messages
To receive messages via text, text
@462251 to (586) 649-3482. You
can opt-out of messages at anytime
by replying, 'unsubscribe @462251'.
Or to receive messages via email, send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe, reply with 'unsubscribe' in
the subject line.
Briarwood needs our help
Artist of the Week
Attendance to School
1) Establish and stick to basic routines
2) Talk to your child about why going to school every day is important for their future success.
3) Come up with back up plans for who to turn to for help to get your child to school if something comes up.
4) Reach out for help if you are experiencing tough times that make it difficult to get your child to school. We are here to help you and work together for your child's success.
5) If your child is absent, work with the school to make sure your child has the opportunity to learn and make-up what they missed.
EVERY DAY COUNTS!
More information about how to help your child with school attendance can be found at: