We currently need:
- Classroom library books entered into our computer system (VERY EASY - I can show you how)
- Extra cleaning opportunities (wiping down shoe cubbies, etc. There is a list in the classroom)
- Science Fair: Helping students with their science fair project - time and supplies (required for all students)
- Classroom Play - help with props, costumes, practices...stay tuned!
- Fundraising - classroom end of the year field trip? Other fundraising ideas and spearheading?
- Classroom supplies - desperate for dry erase markers!
$10.00 = 1 hour of volunteer time!
Right now, we need:
- Bottled water
- Class snacks (cheez-its, goldfish crackers, water flavoring, cup of soups, etc.)
- Paper Plates
Have a special talent or occupation? Let us know if you would be willing to do something for the classroom or with the Cassidy Crew!
Thank you for all you do to support our classroom!
Kid Frankenstein - a Play adapted by Kathryn Schultz Miller after Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Auditions for the play (every student will have a part!) February 7th
Valentine's Day - Friday, February 14th
Science Fair - March 5th
Spring Break - March 7th - 16th