10 minutes. 10 questions.
Hometown: Portsmouth, NH
Kids: Two boys. Jackson (5) and Nolan (3)
Now lives in: Portland, ME
Lunch with Kevin Kayne
Dave Matthews Band...or Pearl Jam. Write down Pearl Jam...that sounds cooler.
2. What was your first job?
3 Left handed/right brain or right handed/left brain?
Right-handed.....middle brain? (Can you tell he's a creative director?)
4. What song best describes your work ethic?
"No More Mr. Nice Guy" - Alice Cooper (Badass....)
5. If you could have dinner with one person (alive or dead) who it would be and why?
Jackson Pollock...would love to get inside his brain.
6. If you could alter any single event in history what would it be?
The thing that keeps popping in my mind is the recent bombing at the Boston Marathon.
7. Would you rather be able to read minds or fly?
FLY. Definitely. (Good. You wouldn't want to be reading my mind as I watch you demolish that burrito)
8. Tell me the backstory about an object in your office.
I have a license plate in my office that I had on my bike when I was a bike messenger back in Boston. It was a job that I never thought I would have the balls to do but ended up having so much fun. It was scary as hell but a time in my life that I will always remember.
9. What is a common misconception that people have about you?
People think that I'm short..... but I'm actually 6'2"
10. If you had a time machine...would you rather go back in the past or into the future? Why?
Future. I love technology and gadgets. I want to see what the world comes up with in the future. I want to see flying cars. (According to Back to the Future...flying cars should be making an appearance in 2015 right?)