IS, Ed Tech, & Assessment
February 2015 Newsletter
OUSD 3rd Annual Technology Festival
Saturday, Feb. 20th, 7:30am-12:30pm
525 North Shaffer Street
- Breakfast and Lunch Provided
- 27 Sessions on Tech Integration and Blended Learning, including Classroom Dojo, Discovery, OneNote, & Nearpod. See all sessions at our Technology Festival Link.
- EdCamp room during each session
- Genius Bar available for questions and support
- Student Showcase highlighting technology use
- Drawing for 30 iPad minis with Air Server to 30 classroom teachers who are present at the drawing.
- Don't forget to register at GoSignMeUp.
SeeSaw 201: Thursday, February 18, 3:30 - 5
Technology Enhanced Writing for Secondary (#OUSD Learns): Thurs, Feb. 18, 3:15 - 4:45
Technology Festival: Saturday, February 20, 7:30 - 12:30
Haiku 301: Monday, February 22, 3:30 - 5
Google 301: Google Classroom: Tuesday, February 23, 3:30 - 5
Enhancing Communication with iPads: Monday, February 29, 3:30 - 5
Information Services Updates
Coming August 1, 2016. To make signing in easier, a portal page that staff and students can use to launch the majority of applications and services commonly utilized will be created.