NMS Social Studies PLC
January 14, 2016
- Google Classroom Code -- znfo2n
- Updates -- Curriculum Night - February 10th
- K. Gallegher Writing Strategies -- Your Birthday in History & 6 Things You Should Know About
- How do you see yourself using these in class? How are they beneficial for students?
- ELA/SS Night -- February 10th 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- 50/50, Questions, classroom talk! Build your questions using the EQ's from the Unit Overviews!
- Lesson plans due Friday by 4pm in Google
- Supplies and purchasing requests go through Stacy Holt
- Weekly Formative Assessments -- we must check for understanding as we go
4 Essential Collaborative Planning Questions to Keep in Mind...
- What is it we want our students to learn?
- How will we know if each student has learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
- How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?