You're in DM Qual!
It's time to Go District!
- In addition to the Consultant 15% commission, District Managers earn an additional 8% override on all purchases in your successline including your own personal purchases.
- District Managers have the opportunity to earn a monthly $200 cash bonus
The Fortune is in the Follow-up
- being coachable means listening to feedback & putting suggestions into action
- seek out guidance from your line
- role play verbiage with your upline
Book your Calendar with Arbonne Events: 6-8 to be GREAT, 10 to WIN!
- share your why
- ask for the show, would you do me a favor
- let them know you are going for a promotion
- tell them you will spoil & pamper them with Arbonne products
- share how easy hosting is & the discounts they will receive
Using your 100 Person List use The Funnel Method to book 1-on-1s and Events
- evaluate your success
- what went well, what can you improve
- remember 1 in 10 will say yes
- schedule coffee dates from events to share more about the business
Dream Team Events
- It is time to build and grow a team
- talk to your sponsor and your upline about scheduling
- schdule 3-way calls with your sponsor and your guests
Discover Arbonne events
-in your living room
-over a video conference call
- you get to pick who you work with and working with a team makes is even more fun!
Mastering the Coffee Appointment
Arbonne is a recipe, not a menu. If you want success, you must have all the ingredients.
Recorded Discover Arbonne Calls to send to friends
- Heidi Kniss and Emily Martin - Moms
- Leah Barrett and Leah McLean - Working Moms
- Mark Geil, Scott Walter, and Jim Brown - Mens Opportunity
- Valerie Gunther and Amme Weilert - Teachers
- Tarrah Brandsma and Mary Wright - Professionals
- Miranda Bircham and Sarah Wilson - Personal Trainers
- Laura Fortner and Carleeta Nelson - Medical Professionals
- Mary Luna and Eunice Ray - Retirees
- Katie DeDominicis 8/15 - former Speech Pathologist
- Mo Boeger 8/15 - Neurobiologist worked long hours
- Lori Lucero 8/15 - Corporate exec
- Liz DeLoach 8/15 - Public Relations
- Kirsten Costello 7/15 - Paralegal
- Tanya Powell 7/15 - Mortgage broker
- Tanis Gaitens 7/15 - Child and Adolescent Psychologist
- Donna Bradley 7/15 - Housekeeper
- Sara Davenport 6/16/15 - TV Anchor
- Toni Templeman - High School PE Teacher
- RVP Leah McLean - Former Public Defender
- Mindy Pritti - Dental Hygenist
- Liz Hutchinson - Attorney
- Linda Parker - Top Income Earner
Listen to our #1 Income Earner - Cecilia Stoll
Cecilia Stoll shares what it takes to be a success in Arbonne, and she should know...she's the top income earner in the company, and we are part of her team!
p.s. Did you know? .....
You can go into Area Manager (AM) Qualification the same month that you finish DM? If you are on a roll, talk to your upline about getting to $10,000 this month or even $12,000 to go straight into AM Qual for your next 6% raise!