Creek Band - 9/16/19 to 9/22/19
Weekly Newsletter of the Clear Creek High School Band
Weekly Marching Rehearsal Schedule
- Monday, September 16th - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Tuesday, September 17th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
- Thursday, September 19th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
The schedule is updated in realtime on the Creek Band website calendar.
Winter Park Trip Deposit Due Monday, 9/16 - One Last Chance to Register!
There is one last opportunity to register for the Winter Park Trip. The deposit is due Monday, September 16th.
- Go to www.etadventures.com
- Log into myETA - Trip Code: clearcreek20 Password: asetrip20
- Make a new reservation (you may include the cancellation insurance, that is the only payment you will make online.)
- On the confirmation screen, select the "Passengers" tab to complete medical waiver
- If you selected the cancellation insurance, pay the $69 ONLY online.
- Send the remainder of the deposit / payment to the band hall.
All payments will be made payable to CCISD and deposited in the band hall safe on the appropriate due date.
Important Dates for the Trip Are:
September 16th - Online Registration Complete and $200 Deposit Due
October 15th - $175 Due
November 15th - $175 Due
December 15th - $175 Due
January 15th - $274 Due (Final Payment)
All payments are to be made with cash, check, or money order made payable to CCISD.
Events, Announcements, and Information
CCHS Parent University & Open House - Students Will Still Rehearse
Monday, Sep. 16th, 6-8pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
Parents, rather than visiting the band hall for a Teacher Meet & Greet, we invite you to visit the stadium and watch your student rehearse for a bit during one of the sessions.
Mr. Majewski would like you all to attend the CCISD/CCHS Parent Safety Meeting in the Auditorium from 6:00pm to 6:30pm, then at one of the sessions below you can come check out your student's hard work.
- 6:35pm to 7:00pm
- 7:05pm to 7:30pm
- 7:35pm to 8:00pm
We are fortunate that we have met most of you at registrations, meetings, or other events. If, for any reason, you ever need to speak with one of us face-to-face, please don't hesitate to e-mail or call us and we will make time for you!
Thanks you and I look forward to seeing you in the stadium on Monday!
Football vs. Katy Thompkins
Friday, Sep. 20th, 3-11:45pm
1733 Katyland Drive
- 3:00pm - Inspection & Load
- 3:45pm - Dinner
- 6:15pm - Arrive at Rhodes Stadium
- 7:00pm - Kickoff
- 8:30pm - Estimated Half Time Performance
- 10:00pm - Estimated End of Game
- 11:45pm - Estimated Return to CCHS
- 12:15am - All Students Picked Up
Seven Lakes Drumline Contest
Saturday, Sep. 21st, 10am-8:30pm
Seven Lakes High School, South Fry Road, Katy, TX, USA
10:00am - Band hall opens
10:30am - Warmup/rehearsal begins in band hall
11:30am - Load equipment trailer
12:30am - Depart CCHS (bring lunch for bus ride)
2:00pm - Arrive at Seven Lakes HS, unload trailers
2:40pm - Official Warm Up Time
3:30pm - Move from warm up area to stadium
3:50pm - Official performance time
4:20pm - Group Photos
4:40pm - Load Equipment Trailers/Change
5:15pm - Depart for Dinner @ LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch
5:30pm - Dinner (bring money for restaurants)
7:00pm - Depart for Clear Creek HS
8:15pm - Arrive at Clear Creek HS/Unload trailers
8:30pm - Students dismissed/Parent pick up
We need family and friends for each game!
We can't make Friday football games happen without Friends and Family!
Please sign up to help and have some fun!
Click here to find out how you can help and to sign up!
We are still looking for sponsors!
Ideally we are seeking at least 8 more sponsors for the year!
We will put their name and/or logo on the trailer and they will be mentioned at each halftime performance. In addition, their logo and/or name will be included on the home page of the band website and on every newsletter sent out!
If you (or they) have any questions, please contact the boosters at me at email@example.com.
- Friday, September 27th - Football vs. Clear Brook - Veterans Memorial Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, September 28th - Friendswood Marching Contest - Friendswood Stadium - All Day
- Friday, October 4th - Football vs. Dickinson (Intermediate Night) - Veterans Memorial - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 5th - USBands Marching Contest - Leonard George Stadium, Spring - All Day
- Thursday, October 10th - Football vs. Alvin - Alvin High School Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 12th - Gulf Coast Classic Marching Contest - Challenger Columbia Stadium - All Day
- Friday, October 18th - Football vs. Clear Lake - Veterans Memorial Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 19th - UIL Marching Contest - Challenger Columbia Stadium - All Day
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!