Information and Reminders
Friday, August 14, 2020
There is a lot to take in!
Hello Again Briones Families,
There is a lot of information coming your way as we get ready for opening day! So much that it is hard to keep up with it all.
After fielding some questions from parents during and after our first material/ technology distribution/exchange event today, I would like to share some answers and information with you that I hope will help you as you prepare at home.
Sincere thanks to our wonderful PTA volunteers , staff and some awesome students who helped to make the event run smoothly! It was great to actually see and talk to our families!
We are excited to welcome you back! Please do not worry if you experience some bumps as we get started. We will work together until we get them all smoothed out.
Deep breaths and best wishes!
Supplies and Technology Distribution and Exchange TODAY!
Friday, August 14, from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
1. Put your current PAUSD device and charger in a bag with your child's name written clearly on it and drop it in your trunk for collection at school.
2. Pick up your child's supply bag.
3. If you were unable to pick up your child's materials bag from last year, let a voluntneer know and they will get it for you.
4. Pull up to the last table to get your new device!
5. Complete the new computer registration form as soon as possible. Be sure to enter the serial number.
Opening day details and information
• The first day of school is Monday, August 17.
• School begins at 8:30 AM.
• Attendance will be taken at at the beginning of the first four blocks, beginning at 8:30 AM.
• If you will be absent notify your child's teacher and our clerk, Sharon Fisher, at:
• The Briones campus is closed.
• All learning will take place at home through distance learning until further notice.
Logging on to PAUSD Devices
If you are experiencing difficulty logging into your PAUSD account or finding your student's ID number that begins with 905, PTAs across the district have collaborated to get some directions to you!
Sincere thanks to our PTAs!
Please click on this link to access help!
If you need assistance after reviewing this document please go the "Let's Talk" button on the district website. You should receive a response in good time.