Warrior Weekly News
November 28, 2021
KPHS GAPS & DRAMA are READY!
KP Cares Giving Tree
The KP Cares Giving Tree is in its 7th year of operation. This school-wide event provides gifts for children in the tri-town community for the holidays. We received over 400 gift requests this year and are hoping to be able to fulfill all requests.
The Tree is set up in the HS Library and each tag represents a specific gift request for a child. Please have your student stop by and take tags to help support this effort.
They should select the tag they want
Write they name next to the code on the clipboard (or scan the QR code on the back)
Gifts need to be returned with the tag by 12/9 (unwrapped please)
If you have any questions please reach out to Mrs. Rowe email@example.com If you would like to make a monetary donation, checks can be made payable to KP Cares.
Thank you so much
- Monday, November 29-HNHS 7:00 am
- Tuesday, November 30--Student Council General & EBoard Meeting 7:00 am
- Wednesday, December 1--Art NHS 7:00 am
- Thursday, December 2--Active Minds 7:00 am
- Thursday, December 2--KPHS Warrior Football Super Bowl 8:00 Gillette Stadium
- Friday, December 3--KP Cares Meeting 7:00 am
- Friday, December 3--Drama Production 7:00 pm
- Saturday, December 4--Drama Production 7:00 pm
- Monday, December 6-- ENHS 7:00 am
- Tuesday, December 7--Student Council General & EBoard Meeting 7:00 am
- Tuesday, December 7--Debate Club 2:30 pm room 205
- Wednesday, December 8--2:30 pm GSA room 339, Yearbook room 109, Eco-Warriors room 122
- Thursday, December 9 - Early Release (11:00 AM), Staff Professional Development
- Friday, December 10--7:00 am KP Cares, SADD
- Friday, December 24 - Friday, December 31 - No School, Winter Break
- Monday, January 3 - School Resumes