Vol. 3 Week of 9/9/19 Mark M, 1/2 TH, F
A couple of quick things...
- If you haven't heard, the district has moved the i-Ready window back until the 14th.
- For those teachers being evaluated, make sure to set up your Goals and Objectives meeting with whoever is evaluating you.
- For all teachers, please submit a copy of your daily schedule to Cindy.
- Shannon D. has been talked into being the SST coordinator this year. We are working out the referral process, but it should be similar to last year.
- STAR will now be back up in the front of the school. If you see parents lost or wandering, please direct them to the Galleria.
Have a great weekend!
Week At A Glance
September 9th -
- Mark @ TBE all day
- Choir begins 1:45-2:45
- K-Kids 1:45-2:45
- Leadership 3-4
- McTeacher Night @ McDonalds 4-7
- 504 (Souto) 7:30
- Fall Picture Day (individual and standing class photos)
- IEP (Cederholm) 1:45
- IEP (Swanson) 2:45
- Mark here half day
- SST (Evangelisti) 2:00
- Early Engineers begins 2:45
September 13th - Spirit Day
- Fun Run Pep Rally
- 8:15-9 AM TK/K, 1st Grade
- 9-9:45 2nd & 3rd
- IEP (Murphy) 11:30
- 1-1:45 PM TK/K
- 1:55-2:40 4th & 5th
- IEP Graves 2:45
Happy Birthday to...
Cindy S 30th
Jennifer W 30th
Down The Road
- 9/17 Staff Meeting
- 9/27 Fun Run
- 10/3 School not in session
- 10/4 School not in session
- 10/7 School not in session
- 10/18 Harvest Festival 5:00-8:00
- 10/24 Make up pictures
- 11/5 Father/Son Laser Tag @Xtreme Craze 5:00-8:00
- 11/8 Veteran's Day Assembly
- 11/11 Veteran's Day No School
- 11/18-22 Early Release Day's 12:30 for Parent/Teacher Conferences
- 11/25-29 Thanskgiving Break
- 12/9-13 Book Fair
- 12/16-20 Early Release Days 1:40
- 12/17 Family Paint Night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 12/23-1/5 Winter Break
- 1/20 Martin Luther King Day No School
- 1/24 BINGO & Baskets 5:30-8:00pm
- 2/11 Mother/Daughter Paint night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 2/13,14,17 School not in session
- 2/24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
- 3/7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/30-4/3 Book Fair
- 4/2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
- 4/6-13 Spring Break
- 4/22/23 Starstruck, two performances 6:00pm & 7:00pm
- 5/4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- 5/18-5/22 Tentative 5th Grade Trip
- 5/25 Memorial Day No School
- 6/1-5 Early Release Days 1:40