Tech Tip Tuesdays!
Tips, tricks, and hidden gems
Do you use the OAKS Gradebook?
Have your students complained they can't see their final grade?
Here's the solution:
- Access the Grades tool.
- Click on the Set Up Wizard.
- Under Student View Display Options at the bottom of the page, ensure that it says "Display the final grade calculation to users." If it does not, click Start and go through the wizard to Step 6 and click on that option.
- Next, click on the Manage Grades tab.
- You should see all your grade items listed. Click on the small triangle next to Final Calculated Grade or Final Adjusted Grade (it doesn't matter which).
- Choose Enter Grades from the drop-down menu.
- Next to Final Grades at the top of the window, click on the small triangle.
- Choose Release All from the drop-down menu.
You should now see check marks in the boxes next to each student's name in the "Release Final Calculated Grade" column.
Refer to the screenshots below for a visual representation of these steps.
One last thing...
Have you taken the TLT User Feedback Survey yet?
The results from this short survey (2-5 minutes) will help TLT develop trainings and events for the upcoming semester. Your input is immensely appreciated. We want to make sure that we are meeting YOUR specific training needs.
Click Here to take our survey!