The Foods We Eat
Honey Nut Cheerios
Favorite Fruit and Vetegable
My favorite food is an Apple
My favorite vegetable is a Tomato
They are ,my favorite because i like them and because they are tasty.
Ingredients for Honey Nut Cheerios
- Modified corn starch- is an additive that's made by treating starch, which modifies one or more of its physical properties. This change may affect the texture, how fast it dissolves, or how easily it can be digested. The starch can come from corn (as stated) but can also be made from wheat, potato, rice, or tapioca. It's added to foods to act as a thickener, to acquire a certain texture, or to keep foods moist.Unhealthy
- Brown sugar syrup-Causes diabetes and it is adulterated form of heroin.
- Tripotassium Phosphate-Tripotassium Phosphate is not bad for you and is an approved additive by the U.S European and other countries.
- Rice bran oil-Rice bran oil is not healthy because it is One MAJOR problem with this oil is its ratio of omega 6 to omega 3.
Ingredients for Takis
- Citric Acid-Our body also make citric acid and citric acid is essential and is neither good or bad.You don't have to consume citric acid to maintain normal cell function.
- Corn Masa Flour-Corn masa is neither good or bad for you because if u eat to much then you'll get fat but it is really good
- Silicon Dioxide-silicon dioxide is found naturally in water, plants, animals, and within the Earth.prevents clumping.It is good for you
- Extractive of chili-It is bad for you.The heat of peppers makes them more than just a food. They were used by the Mayans, thrown in battle at the enemy. Pepper sprays are the modern equivalent of this. Indeed, in high concentration capsaicinoids are toxic, and so painful as to be incapacitating
Which is healthier??
Vitamins and Minerals
Apple-vitamin c,Vitamins:Vitamin A - IU,Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - 0.031 mg,Vitamin B2,(riboflavin) - 0.047 mg ,Niacin - 0.166 mg ,Folate - 5 mcg ,Pantothenic Acid - 0.111 mg,Vitamin B6 - 0.075 mg ,Vitamin C - 8.4 mg
Vitamin E - 0.33 mg ,Vitamin K - 4 mcg