Career Center Newsletter for the week of December 13
Seniors if you are planning to attend a 2 or 4-year College, Vocational School, or Trade School but are not sure how to pay for it, Scholarships and Financial Aid can help with those expenses.
- See the Resources Section below for links to Scholarships and more.
- Financial Aid
- Here are common mistakes when filling out Financial Aid that can hold up your funding.
- Not entering your or your parent's/guardian's correct full legal name.
- The full legal name must match your social security card/birth certificate
- Two last names? Both must be entered with the dash if there is one
- No nicknames...example: Enter Christopher not Chris, Jennifer not Jen
- In the Social Security Number section, you must enter the correct number
- Eligible numbers come from one of these forms:
- Social Security Card (make sure it is not an ITIN or Employment Card)
- One of these FORMS I-551, I-151, I-551C, I-94, T-Visa
- Parents/Guardians entered incorrect social security numbers when creating FSA ID and in the application
- Parents/Guardians and the student shared the same information when creating FSA ID (this is the login profile). Parents/Guardians must have separate FSA IDs!
- Entering incorrect tax information
- Not sure which Financial Aid application you are eligible to fill out? See the link to find out below.
If you are unsure of how to fill out financial aid applications, please contact me before completing the document.
As always, need assistance in career and college planning, please contact me.
pronounced Deeann Fritchee
She | Her | Hers
Career & College Specialist
Enumclaw High School
(360) 802-7669 main office
(360) 802-7825 direct line
- Financial Aid Application Opened for current Seniors to apply & College Students to renew - 1 October 2021 - deadline 30 June 2022
- Don't miss out on grant and scholarship opportunities because you think you do not qualify!!
- To receive the College Bound Scholarship, students must complete the financial aid application.
In the Commons During Lunch:
- Air Force - 2nd & 4th Thursday each month
- Army - 2nd & 4th Wednesday each month
- Army National Guard - 1st Wednesday each month
- Coast Guard - 1st & 3rd Tuesday each month
- Marines - 1st & 3rd Thursday each month
- Navy - 1st Monday each month
- Career Fair - 3 March 2022 @ 6 PM - 7:30 PM (Tentative - Save The Date)
- More Career Fairs and College Fairs listed in Resources