Week of March 4th, 2019
- TELPAS Testing Sessions - Please be aware of TELPAS testing in the Library and Upstairs this week. See below for more details...
- Lockout - This morning @ 9:30
- Grades - Once again, it's great timing with the due date for report card grades. The district has set the Monday we return as the deadline to enter K-5 report card grades.
Thanks for your work in promoting the Color Run! Please continue encouraging your kids to participate!
- Monday - TELPAS Testing in B201
- Tuesday - TELPAS Testing in Library
- Wednesday - TELPAS Testing in B201
- Thursday - TELPAS Testing in Library
Test Security Modules - Certificates of completion are due to Kaylyn this coming Friday.
- Module 1 - required of ALL staff
- Module 2 - required of staff new to Wilson
- Module 3 - required of staff new to Wilson
STAAR Training Dates - required for any staff participating in April/May STAAR Testing -
- 1st Round of STAAR - Wednesday, April 3rd
- 2nd Round of STAAR - Wednesday, May 8th
3rd-5th Spring Cleaning
RtI & Goals
Their emails are:
Week At A Glance
- Specials Team Time – Meet in Eric’s room (because of 1st grade Design Day)
- 1st Grade Design Day
- Lockout Drill @ 9:30
- February Extra Duty Pay Sheets due (Robotics, Tutoring, etc)
- Ed Foundation / PTO Shirt Day
- Spirit Schedule for 2nd Grade Program
- 3rd Grade Team Time
- 4th Grade Design Day
- Cooper @ Principal Meeting
- 2:00 - Start calling down for 2nd Grade Program
- 6:30 - Evening Performance
- Kids of Character Breakfast - 7:30
- 4th Grade Team Time
- 5th Grade Design Day
- 3rd-5th "Spring Cleaning"
- 3:30 - Faculty Meeting - all attend
- 5th Grade Team Time
- Open House & Art Fair - 5:30-7:00 (Volunteers will come early)
- Rise & Shine
- COLOR RUN!!!!!
Enjoy a looooooong Spring Break!