Eastside Dream Builders
Eastside Elementary Parent Newsletter
Week of October 12th, 2020
- Extra yearbooks are available in the office! Softcover $20 Hardcover $25
- Remember! The car rider line is a cell phone free zone!
- Instruction begins at 7:40 and the tardy bell rings at 7:50. If you arrive past 7:50 please walk your child to the doors so you can sign them into the office.
- 3-5 parents, your child is provided with 3 masks by the district! We are noticing that some bus riders are forgetting to bring their masks each day! Please remind your child to bring a mask for bus riders!
- You may send a water bottle to school with your child and they may refill it at our touchless water refilling station.
- Parents will be able to come eat lunch with their child at our outdoor pavilion. Lunch times: 4th grade 10:30-11:00, 1st grade 11:00-11:30, 3rd grade 1:30-12:00, Kindergarten 12:00-12:30, 2nd grade 12:30-1:00, 5th grade 1:00-1:30.
- The updated school calendar for the 2020-2021 school year can be found here
SAVE THE DATES
October 16th-23rd-ACT Aspire Interim Testing for 3-5
October 20th-End of the first 9 weeks
October 20th-Virtual parent-teacher conferences 1:30-3:30 (early release)
October 22nd-Virtual parent-teacher conferences 1:30-7:70 (early release)
October 23rd- Spirit day and Panther store
October 26th-29th-Red Ribbon Week
October 29th-Flu shot clinic
Breakfast and Lunch Family Information Form
Counselor Corner with Mrs. Hogg
Lessons this week will be with 3-5! We will be going over peer pressure and relating it to being drug free