St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin-September 29, 2019
OPENING SCHOOL MASS - September 26
Our opening Mass with our school community and parish family was a great success. A special thank you to Father Joby for leading us. Thank you to Mrs. Carlson and Mrs. Blackburn for all their effort in preparation with the Mass and the Children's Choir. A special thank you to all of our parents and special guests that joined us in this beautiful celebration.
NEW...FIELD TRIP FEES for the year have been applied to ALL student accounts.
Invoices can be found in PowerSchool and fees can be paid Online (PowerSchool Parent Portal) or at the school office (Debit, Visa, MasterCard).
Note: If you require financial assistance, Waiver of Fee Application Forms are available (click the link below). Application deadline is: December 13, 2019
*NEW ST. PAT'S SCHOOL COUNCIL 2019-2020*
A GOOD DAY STARTS WITH A GOOD BREAKFAST!
According to Breakfast Clubs of Canada, "When children get a balanced meal in a positive, stimulating environment, there are marked improvements in behavior and concentration, academic performance, social skills, self-confidence, overall interest in subjects taught, and incidents of bullying."
Our program relies heavily on the generosity of community donors.
MONETARY DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE SCHOOL OFFICE.
- Sept 30 - Mini Celebration and Rosaries for Grade 4
- Sept 30 - Orange Shirt Day
- Oct 3 - Early Dismissal Day 2:05pm
- Oct 3 - X-Country running - New Norway
- Oct 4 - Nature Kindergarten day
- Oct 9 & 10 - Fall Photos
- Oct 10 - Thanksgiving Assembly
- Oct 10 - 4B Watershed Field trip
- Oct 11 - PD Day- No School
- Oct 14 - Thanksgiving Day (No School)
- Oct 16 - 4G Watershed Field trip
- Oct 16 - Kodiak visit
- Oct 17 - 4P Watershed Field trip
- Oct 18 - Hot Lunch - Wok box
Dedication of the New St. Francis Xavier Church and Altar
You are invited
to join us as we celebrate
the Solemn Dedication of the new
St. Francis Xavier Church and Altar
His Grace, The Most Reverend
Richard W. Smith
Archbishop of Edmonton
SATURDAY, October 26, 2019
3605 50 Street
Refreshments to Follow
The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton
Rev. Joby Augustin CFIC, Pastor
St. Francis Xavier Parish Pastoral Council
Community Mental Health Monthly Bulletin
ELK ISLAND STUDENT VIOLENCE THREAT RISK ASSESSMENT (VTRA)
Elk Island Catholic Schools is committed to providing a safe and caring environment for all students/clients, staff, and community members. As such, we have worked together with police and community partners to adopt a Violence Threat Risk Assessment (VTRA) Protocol for the Camrose area. See attached VTRA Protocol letter. Click HERE for more information.
How to Report An Absence
- Call 1-877-246-9970 - option 3
- Use the SchoolMessenger App
- Use the "SchoolMessenger" link in the EICS App (this requires the SchoolMessenger app to be installed on a phone)
- Use https://go.schoolmessenger.ca