Issues Facing GT Learners
Response to 5 Myths About 'Gifted and Talented' Students
3 Big Ideas I Learned
- GT learners shouldn't be depended upon to serve as role models for other kids
- GT kids won't necessarily be gifted across all subjects
- 6% of the K-12 population in the US is considered gifted
2 Questions I Still Have
- How can I best serve my GT learners when I have so many other kids who are still struggling?
- What is the best way to effectively serve a GT learner so they can actually grow?
1 Action I Can Take Immediately
I can explore the interests of my GT learners and determine what motivates them.