By: Brendan Vasiloff
Origin of cinnamon
Common Culinary uses
Common culinary uses
all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
cream of tartar
(2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
light brown sugar
pure vanilla extract
- Lower blood sugar fro people with type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
- Just smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
- weight reduction
- smell helps when you have a cold
- Cinnamon tree is small evergreen plant that can reach 32 to 49 feet in height. Cultivated cinnamon tree is grown in the form of bush.
- Cinnamon can be used for the preservation of food because of its antimicrobial properties