By: Sophie, Karston, Cole, and Michael
- Some stats are 17% of teens have been threatened or manipulated via text or online.
- 14% of teen say they have been threatened with physical harm via text or online.
- 14% of teen say they have impersonated by someone online.
- 29% of teens have had rumors spread about them via text or online.
1. Treat others like you want to be treated.
2. One text from a hacker they could hack your account.
3. A person could use your picture and post it as him.
4. Some one could steal your identity with one peace of information.
5. 5.85 % of people have there identity stolen every two years.
What is Digital Citizenship?
Did you know?
Some rules are treat others the way you'd like to be treated.