Week at a Glance (WAG)
Travis will be a polling site on Tuesday, November 5.
On November 5, staff members who normally park in the shared parking lot between Sam Houston and our school are asked to park in the back to free up parking spaces for voters. We will not use the auditorium to enter or exit the building on this day.
Week at a Glance
Library: 5th Grade
- M: Lesson Plans due in Forethought by 8 a.m.; 5th ELA CA2; Counselors Off Campus; Mentor/Mentee Day; Faculty/Committee Meetings 4:30-5:30 for Professional Staff
- T: ELECTION DAY; Counselors Off Campus; PACT Team All Day Training; Tuesday Folders Go Home; ASAP Tuesdays After School
- W: NO CLUBS; 5th Math BM1 (schedule will be emailed); Student Council Meeting 8 a.m.
- Th: PLC Meetings (SLOs/TSP Trackers); ASAP Thursdays After School
- F: Progress Report Grades Due by 4:45 p.m.
Mark Your Calendar
- 11: No school for students; Planning Day for all contents
- 13: Lunch and Learn; 6 ELA CA2
- 14: RtI Meetings
- 16: Boys 2 Men SHSU Football Game Field Trip
- 18-22: Generation Texas Week
- 18: Mitchell Intermediate Visits Travis
- 19: 5 Rdg BM1; Foundations PACT Meeting
- 20: 6 Rdg BM1; NO CLUBS
- 21: Assistance Pick Up
- 22: Kona Ice Day; Staff Thanksgiving Luncheon
- 25-29: Thanksgiving Holidays- No School for Students or Staff
- 2: Mentor/Mentee Day; Faculty/Committee Meetings
- 3: Team Leader Meeting 7:30-8:15
- 4: 6 Sci DCC2; Student Council Meeting; Para Meeting 9 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- 5: 5 Sci BM1; 6th SS Teachers Off Campus Training;
- 6: Student Council Field Trip
- 10: 5/6 SS DCC2
- 12: 6 Math BM1
- 13: 30 GT Foundation Hours Due to Britton if not already on file; Christmas Gift Pick Up
- 16-19: NO TEAM MEETINGS
- 18: Student Council Meeting; ELARCs Due to Britton
- 19: Kona Ice Day; Early Release; Report Card Grades Due by 4:45 p.m.
- 20-Jan. 5: Winter Break for all students and staff
2- Melissa Meza
7- Nicole Johnson
7- Angela Matthew
11- Amber Clark
14- Paige DuBry
19- Pam Britton
19- Nuria Rivera
20- Patricia Jackson
23- Jesus Escorcia
25- Wendy Williams
28- Diana Abidin
Submit a story, success, aha! moment, funny, photo, announcement, etc. that you would like us all to know about. Email it to me and I will put it in the newsletter.