All About Me!
A snapshot of Kayla Goddard's life:
My educational Journey:
- After High School, I attended community college and got my Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- I was the first in my immediate family to get a degree.
- My dad graduated from community college a year after me (very proud of him).
- After a few years of working at Head Start, I decided to go back to school.
- I am now Senior, in my final term at PSU.
- I am graduate (with honors) in June, with my Bachelors of Science in Social Science.
Did I mention I like taking pictures?
About my family:
My parents names are Paula and Steven. I have a sister named Renee. At the age of 6, my parents separated. My dad remarried when I was 9. From this marriage, I gained a stepmom (Susan), and two stepsisters (Kayla and Heather). Oh yea, did I mention I have a stepsister with the same name as me? That's always a fun story to share. I am very close with my sisters. Our family enjoys camping in the summer time, and playing games together.