Get Up & Get Moving!
Try these exercises to increase your brain power!
In the Classroom
Stand and Stretch
- Stand up behind your chair and do a quick stretch
March in Place
- March in place while patting opposite knees, patting yourself on the opposite shoulder, or touching opposite elbows or heels
Goal Setting on the Move
- Find a partner and take a quick walk around the classroom while letting them know what goals you have set for the day or week
- Run around the track, chase another classmate, or make up a dance
- Make up a set of relay races and form teams to see which team can complete the races the fastest
- Make a hopscotch board out of chalk on the side walk and challenge yourself to see how far you can go