Stilwell Monday Message
Student and Family Communication
September - 9/7/21
Today is an ORANGE day!
Families as we begin to dig into academics we would love to partner with you to support your student and their academic success. We strongly encourage you to visit our CANVAS family resources so you can check in with your student and their academic progress. Please reach out to your students' teachers for any specific questions about their classes.
Later this week, we will begin to learn how to use our academic lockers at Stilwell. Students will be able to access their lockers before and after school as well as over lunch. Students are Stilwell welcome to carry their backpacks if they would like.
Erica Whittle - Principal
Drop Off & Pick-Up Protocol
We understand our parking lot drop-off and pick-up process can be time-consuming. However, we need all families to follow the procedures to ensure our students are safe. Please remember these guidelines:
- Do not use the local business as a place to pick-up your child.
- Do not drop off your student or stop for any reason along Vine Street.
- Do not pull into the bus lanes along Vine Street.
- Do not allow your student to exit the vehicle until you have pulled up to the curb in the parking lot.
- Please drive slowly through the parking lot and on Vine St.