Learning Logs #23
personalized note taking
Learning Logs incorporate many different strategies
2. Use Learning Logs - students take notes, drawings, vocab words, summaries, etc
3. Monitor Student Entries - teacher make notes, clear up confusion, answer questions
4. Write Reflections - have students review their logs and write reflections on what they learned!
Learning Logs can be used across all grade levels!
- Students comprehend grade-appropriate informational texts
- Students gather information from print and digital sources
- Students identify key ideas and details, making connections among ideas, and analyze viewpoints
What do students put in their Learning Logs?
- Clusters of notes
- Responses to videos or stories
- Endless possibilities