Team of Queens
We may be small but we sure are mighty
BHAG (Big Hairy Ass Goal) for Heart Of Leadership STAR Team
When Danielle was here, she talked about setting big goals and sharing them with your team. I haven't wanted to share my big goal for fear of missing it or having anyone feel pressured by it. That said, we are SOOOOO close that I figured it was about time to put it out there!
I want to be a Heart of Leadership Star by Hoopla. What does this mean? It means I achieve my pay rank of Star Stylist for 4 months in row. I've already got March, April & May under my belt, so I just have to make it happen June!
What does this mean for our team? I will get executive level training that I can bring back and share with you during coaching! We will be one of only 2 HOL Star teams in Atlantic Canada (Sarah Spurell's Team is the other - totally crazy!)
SOOOOO....every order & every show will count this month. That said, I do not want anyone to feel like they have to participate. This is your business to run how and when you want to :)
PLUS - for those of you that want your consistency bonus, you will need to be qualified in June for that $100 bonus. PLUS, don't forget about selling $2000 between April-June to qualify for your $99 product credit coupon.
Having said that, I want to reward you for your efforts. Here's how it will breakdown for rewards
First Prize - $75 gift card to a store or restaurant of choice
Second Price - $50 in business supply credits
Third Prize - new pair of studs from the fall line
Everyone that qualifies will also get a $5 Starbucks card as a special thank you for just being you!
To get ballots
3 for every $500 show
5 for every $1000 show
1 for every outside order
2 for every outside order over $150
How to Sell in June
1) Book an on-line show - With all the items on sale why not open a mystery hostess trunk show and post the link on facebook? Anyone that places an order will get entered into a draw for the hostess rewards! Of course, this all means commissions and business supply credits for you!
2) Book office shows - they take very little time and as Rebecca found out last year, they can be very lucrative (hers was $2000).
3) Engravables - These are getting TONS of attention from my customers already. I have set a goal to sell 10 this month just by reach out to clients.
4) Dot Dollars & Hostess Bonus Days - I am still trying to book using these fantastic incentives. I booked a show for the 19th on Sunday! There is still plenty of time to book into the last two weeks.
5) Be prepared - You never know when you are going to run into someone. The doctors office, a coffee shop, the mall. So why not pack a pouf or bring it with a few pretty pieces and take it with you.