Toddlers Weekly Report
March 11, 2016
- The kids enjoyed the great outdoors this week. What a glorious weather week we had!
- Read St. Patrick's Day stories
- Worked on various art gallery projects
- Introduced new language lessons
- Enjoyed playing with musical instruments
- Went on a color scavenger hunt
Jane, Landon, Peyton, and Hana love making music!
James is working on initial sounds using objects.
Julian and Rory are working on numbers and quantitites.
Hana is using fine motor skills to peel shamrock stickers onto the paper.
Everett and Addison are working together to match 3D fruits to their matching cards.
It's about time we got to spend time outside!!!!
Reminders for the week:
- We will be having our St. Patrick's Day Party this Thursday, March 17. Don't forget to have your little ones wear green. If you signed up to donate something for our party, please be sure to bring it in by Wednesday. Any perishable items can be placed in the refridgerator. Please refer to the Sign-Up Genius for requested items.
- Friday is Show-and-Share: Let's bring something GREEN.
- We will be continue our study on Colors this week.
- Ms. Nita will be out on Tuesday for a school observation.