St. Louis Catholic High School
Thursday, May 14, 2020
Halo Highlight: Thank You, Saints Community!
Dear Saints Community,
What a beautiful testament of community and school spirit we saw from our Adopt a Senior project. Way to show up, St. Louis Catholic, and support our Class of 2020! (If a senior did not pick up their gift today, they can pass through car line at Underclassmen Computer Dropoff May 18 or 19 to get their gifts, return textbooks, library books, etc.). Thank you!
Remote Learning Surveys!
Underclassmen Computer Dropoff - May 18-19
A-J: Monday, May 18 from 9 a.m. to noon
K-Z: Tuesday, May 19 from 9 a.m. to noon
*Please make sure computers are shut down completely.
*Keep your bag and charger at home.
*If you do not have your stylus, you will need to pay $25 for a new one.
Seniors - TOPS Info
Senior families should check their emails for a video update from Ms. Orgeron about graduation. Also:
- The state will begin processing TOPS awards on June 1, 2020. In order to receive TOPS, please make sure ACT or SAT scores have been sent to LOSFA/TOPS (code 1595). Follow these steps to check your student's TOPS status.
1. Log into the LOSFA Student Hub using your login/password or your student's login/password
2. Click the TOPS Tracker tab and then click GO!
3. Look under number 3. Earn an ACT or SAT equivalent score of... and make sure there is a listed ACT/SAT score
4. If you see The highest ACT or SAT equivalent score is Not Available - Log into the ACT site and use the report code 1595 to have your scores sent to LOSFA/TOPS.
This process must be completed before June 1st to avoid missing out on TOPS awards.
Measuring Proficiency in World Languages
This exam provides important data:
· How teachers are meeting their instructional goals.
· How students are progressing with their own proficiency goals every year.
Look at these scores as showing what students can do - not what they can't do. It is a celebration of the increase of skills, and we are so proud of our students' hard work!