Democracy in the United Kingdom
By: Miceala and Brianna
- Government in th U.K is ruled mainly by constitutional monarchy and parliament which means it's ruled by a higher power.
- Usually when there is that type of democracy, the people get a say in the voting.
- The United Kingdom is made up of Ireland , Scotland, etc
- When so many countries are together like that and you have so many different opinions together in one you need to have a stable government.
- If the government there was bad especially with SO many countries there you would have arguing and A LOT of war between the countries.
- Democracy is best for those countries because they can vote all together as one country.