Is it ALREADY December? This year is flying by! Your students are progressing well. Keep up the good work.
Thank you parents for all the donations, I couldn't do it without you!
When your child is stuck on a word, here are some reading strategies that they can use to figure out the word.
- Look at the pictures.
- Skip the word and read to the end of the sentence.
- Look at the beginning sounds.
- Look for key words in the sentence.
- Look for little words in bigger words.
- Try reading the word.
- Does it make sense in the sentence?
- Does it sound right?
- Go back and reread the sentence.