Miss Dowker's Class News
September 4th, 2015
- Our fabulous line-up song
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Different ways to represent numbers: Standard Form, Expanded Form, and Word Form
- How to select a just-right book for reading
- Long vowel spelling patterns
- Activities such as Category Snap
- How to say hello in Spanish, Chinese, and if we were in Hawaii
- Morning Meeting
- and so much more...
I am enjoying getting to know each student in our class and seeing them grow and become more and more comfortable in our classroom community. If you ever have any questions - please feel free to reach out to me by email at email@example.com or to call the school.
I am looking forward to working with you to help the students in room 226 blossom and grow!
THANK YOU MR. M!