Reduce - Reuse - Recycle
Dear PK 4.4 Family,
We need your help with pictures!
If you happen to go out this weekend or during the week and unfortunately see trash on the streets, beach, sand, parks, etc, and/or if you go to the park and see recycling bins/centers or someone picking up the trash TAKE PICTURES!! and please send them to me by email to share in class.
Other things you can take pictures of :
- Garbage trucks in your community
- Recycling centers by your house
- Street cleaning vehicles
- Sanitation workers
As we study trash and garbage and how we can reduce, reuse, and recycle, we will learn concepts and skills in literacy, math, science, social studies, the arts, and technology. We will also be developing thinking skills to observe, investigate, ask questions, solve problems, make predictions, and test our ideas.
Thanks for your help, motivation, and collaboration from home!!
What you can do at Home
Thank you for playing an important role in our learning.
Books of the Week
FIELD TRIP - SAFARICKS ZOO
- Tuesday April 21st, we will be leaving ISP at 7:45 and returning by 2:00
- Children should wear PE shorts, a Purple color t-shirt , a cap or hat, and PE shoes.
- Children should bring sunblock as we will be outside for most of the trip and OFF (Mosquito repellent).
- Children should bring
- packed lunch with them. (cold lunch/no microwave available)
- Water bottle
- Raincoat (just in case it rains)
- If you have not sent your Childs Permission Slip, please send your child permission slip by Monday April 20th (this is very important for our field trip procedure).