Ryder & Jack
Facts about the flag of Madagascar.
- Red on the flag means: working together in that nation.
- Green means: hope.
- White means: purity.
- The colors of the flag were chosen a week after madagascar became a country.
- The country of madagascar changed its name, but the flag stayed the same.
The Geographic facts of Madagascar
- It has no bodering countries.
- Madagascar is 222,650 square miles!
- Tropical along coast temp inland arid in south.
- High plateau and mountain center.
- Slightly less than twice the size of Arizona!
Econemy of Madagascar
- Exports: More than 70 percent. Some are coffee,vanilla,shellfish,and sugar.
- Currency: Franc.
- Agriculture: Mainly fishing and forestry.
- Industry: Textile mainfacture and tourism.
- Imports: $2.79 billion.