Week of August 12, 2019
Welcome Back Team!!
- If you haven't already, complete the online form for Free and Reduced lunch. Use this link to the page and scroll down to Meal Applications.
- Drop off for school starts at 7:30...School starts at 7:50...Tardy Bell at 8AM (We will not count tardies the 1st couple of days)
- Car rider pick up will begin at 3:20, remember to go around in the gravel lot. The first few days of school, car rider will begin a little earlier. Thank you for your patience these first few weeks! Make sure your car rider tag is visible if picking up in the line.
- Kindergarten Parents stop bye our Boohoo Breakfast in the library on the 1st day of school
- Parents if you are looking for materials to work with your student. Please get with your teacher to coordinate checking out resources from the parent center!
Lunch, Lunch, Lunch!
We encourage you to come and eat with your child!!
Over the summer, teachers dove into the data and developed a "game-plan" to ensure high levels of learning and student success.
Panther Mail Call!
Students received mail from staff members this summer about our upcoming game winning season! We missed our students this summer and hope they enjoyed their time with their families!
Selfies at Sonic!
Selfies at Sonic was a huge hit! We are so thankful for our Community Partners at Sonic! It was a great night meeting new families and reconnecting with familiar faces!
Panther Mail Call!
From the Arkansas Department of Education...
Each week I will provide information from the Arkansas Department of Education's "My Student/My Child" Campaign on various topics important to students and their families.
First up is School Bus Safety which is timely as we begin a new school year. Many of our students are bus riders, so please stop when it is flashing red!
As a reminder, the school zone is a cell phone free zone. This will be enforced by the Greenbrier Police Department. Thank you for practicing safety!
August 13- First Day of School!
August 13- Boohoo Breakfast
August 19- ACT Aspire Reports go home Grades 3-5
August 22- PTO Meeting 3:45 PM in the Cafeteria
August 29- Volunteer Training- 8:15 AM in the Library
September 3- No School Labor Day