Las noticias 12/14/2015
What's going on in Spanish class?
Winter break and the week after
When we come back from break we'll review our final exam results and start unit 4.2 (school life). I will update Quizlet early in case anyone wants to get a head start on our next unit.
See you next year!
2/15/2015: 2nd & 3rd row on stamp sheet
12/16/2015 & 12/17/2015: Final exam (60 questions)
01/06/2016: Grades finalized and reports cards are printed for 3rd 6-weeks
- 60 multiple choice questions (including listening and reading) (to be completed 12/16 & 12/17).
How can I help my student with Spanish class?
- Visit my website to see daily agendas.
- Practice flash cards with them.
- Ask them to see their homework.
- Ask them to see their stamp sheet. It shows what skills they have been able to produce verbally from memory and will need to do before the end of the grading period.
- Review their notes with them.
- Encourage them to study and come to tutorials (see hours below).
- Tests & quizzes only.
- Earned grade must be below 70% for a maximum retake of 70%.
- Tutorials before retake are highly encouraged.
- Must be done within one week of receiving their grade.
Wednesday during lunch
Monday and Wednesday afternoon