Mrs. Wheeler's Course Updates
Introduction to Healthcare Science
Grades have been entered for the March 28, 2014 grading period.
Quiz and Project Improvement opportunities
This news update will provide you will all you need to know to about replacing the Ethics and Diversity Quiz and how to improve the unit project grade up to 10%.
Game Creators: Rules for Types of Games
You may create a game that requires a host or an online game that does not. It may be an original game or a variation of an existing game. Your game can be for individuals or for teams. It must be more than just a recall/vocabulary review. It must include at least 3 review topics from the unit. See the "Top 2" from your unit to get the topics.
- Minimum of 10 questions for the game
- Be sure to check the rubric for your game before beginning
- Place a screen shot of the game in the drop box Remediation Assignments located under unit 1.
- Hosted games must be scheduled for Wednesday during office hours assigned
- No 1 creator may use the same game more than once
- No game creator may use the same game as someone else that has already hosted
- Anyone can create a game and use the same quiz as someone else
Game Creators: Sample Games
Possible Games to create:
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
Sample Sites for Game Creation:
**YOU MAY RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET AND USE OTHER GAMES OR SITES NOT LISTED HERE. GAMES MAY NOT BE REUSED.
Game Participants: How Can I Increase My Project Grade by 10%?
- Attend a chat to participate in a review game and write a review of the game in the discussion section titled "Game Reviews".
Your review must include likes and improvements for:
- The content of the game
- The clarity of the game directions
Submit by Tuesday, April 15 Present on Wednesday, April 16
Top 2 Ethics & Diversity Elements