BYOD Learning Activity
Using apps, games & devices to encourage student involvement
With the implementation of BYOD, our students will be able to engage in learning environments that support combinations of active, constructive, intentional, authentic, and cooperative learning.
MATH DASH LESSON PLAN
- Elementary Mathematics
- Second through fifth
- The students will be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers.
- The students will be able to recognize the different symbols that represent what to do in an equation.
- The students will be able to solve an equation using different apps and games.
- The students will review their addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- They will then, using their laptops or tablets, research multiple games given by the teacher (i.e. links listed below)
- They make pick their own game/activity and then share with their friends.
- The game must be relevant and on task, as directed by the teacher.
- The games and activities will help the students review for their quizzes and tests.
- Next, the students will use the Create-A-Quiz link to create flashcard and reviews.