Teacher Leader Roles
The following describes the roles of each member of the PLC.
Role 1: Organization Manager
The Librarian will serve as organizational manager. This role consists of the following aspects:
- Meeting times and places
- Information and Data gathering and sharing using google drive
- Keeping the team on task with reminders in a timely fashion
- Help all members with their roles
Role 2: Fundraiser Chairperson
- This member shall research and find creative ways to raise money for the STEAM program.
- All fundraiser forms must be turned into Teresa Moseley in May prior to the next Fiscal Year.
- All documentation of fundraisers must be kept accurate and follow all school accounting policies
- At the end of each fundraiser all required accounting items must be turned into the book keeper.
Role 3: Grant Writer
- This member will gather and find grants that could be used for the STEAM program.
- All members will share any information they find to help the grant writer.
- All member shall work collaboratively with the grant writer to find and write grants.
- Grant writer will proof read and submit the final grants.
Role 4: Activities Manager/ Role 5: Student Recruiter
- These two members shall work hand in hand to recruit students into the program.
- Determine when meetings shall be held and contact the organization manager to book times and locations.
- Place meeting places and times on the announcements at school.
- Organize student activities for each meeting.