January 17 - January 21
Note: Please make sure students come to school dressed appropriately for the weather with warm clothes as snack will continue to be outside. Recess will vary depending on weather conditions and temperature.
Monday, January 17
Schools closed, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Tuesday, January 18 - Friday, January 21
Resume Full-Day, In-Person Instruction
Friday, January 21
Den Rally & HOWL Awards
Later This Month
January 24 - January 27
Elly Swartz, Workshop #3
Thursday, January 27
Spelling Bee Final Round, details will be shared with finalists
Tech Support on the Parent Academy
A Message from our Nurse, Mrs. O'Gorman
On January 10, 2022, the Department of Health updated it's guidance for K-12 schools , bringing it into alignment with the recent CDC changes.
- Isolation for those who test positive has been reduced to 5 days and students can return on day 6, if fever free for 24 hours and have reduced or minimal symptoms.
- It is strongly recommended that those students wear N95 or KN95 masks particularly for the 5 days after they return
- Vaccinated individuals who remain asymptomatic do not need to quarantine if exposed to COVID 19.
- Please make sure your child is vaccinated and boosted (where appropriate) and update your child’s vaccination status. It is used to determine quarantine timelines
- Elementary parents should enter the information using the PowerSchool Form in the Parent Portal and in the PowerSchool App
- Get instructions here.
- Unvaccinated individuals exposed to a positive case need to quarantine for 5 days after the last close contact (the day of exposure is day 0) and get tested on day 5