Alief ISD Employee Discount Library
This library will be updated as new discounts are offered.
This section will be updated as time-sensitive discounts are available to Alief ISD employees.
50% Off General Admission Tickets for Tobe Nwigwe Houston Homecoming Show (Friday, December 30, 2022)
- Date: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Time: Doors Open at 6:30 p.m. | Show Starts at 8:00 p.m.
- Open to All Ages
To purchase a ticket, visit https://www.tobenwigwe.com, and click on the first button that says 30.DEC.2022 | HOUSTON. Use promo code Alief on the LiveNation ticket sales page to unlock the special offer. Please note that the promo code will only be active until December 23 or until all tickets are sold out.
Flip 'n Patties (Eldridge) is offering Alief ISD students and staff 15% off.
AT&T is offering Alief ISD employees 25% off.
T-Mobile is offering Alief ISD employees 15% off on Magenta® MAX (premium unlimited talk, text, and data).
Liberty Auto Repair is offering Alief ISD employees a 20% discount.
Houston A1 provides discounted car washes on campus during school hours.
Rocket Mortgage is offering VIP benefits to employees looking to buy a new home or refinance this season.
- Up to $2,000 off closing costs
- A dedicated Home Loan Expert who can help you choose which home financing option is best for you
- A simplified, customized mortgage process that saves you time
- You can refer your friends and family to get the same great offer
Visit VIP.RocketMortgage.com/Alief or call (800) 906-0988 to get started.
Guaranteed Rate is providing benefits to Alief ISD employees and their friends and families, including a $1,440 waived lender fee.
- Discount mortgage rates
- Dedicated mortgage team
- Received a complimentary mortgage review and waived lender fee
- Receive $650 to $6,000 if you buy or sell your home with the GRate Realty Connect Program
Reach out to your school's business partners liaison!
Contact Dee Jones or your school's Business Partners Liaison for more information.
Visit the Federal Programs and Grants website to learn more about competitive grants.