Legandary Guitarist- By Taylor Marcin and Kevin Nguyen
Eric Clapton was born in Ripley, Surrey in 1945, and was raised by his grandparents John and Rose Clapp. His grandparents gave Clapton his first guitar which he taught himself to play. Clapton began jamming in pubs in clubs to start career in being a guitarist.
- Robert Johnson
- Muddy Waters
- Sonny Boy
- Bill Broonzy
- B. B. King
Eric Clapton's career was at its top around 1970's and 80's, during the 1970's the Vietnam War ended, the Beatles break up, the Rolling Stones form, gay rights protests, Nigerian civil war ended, and five-year civil war in Cambodia ends with a Communist victory. During the 1980's, protester trying to achieve equality for women and Exxon Valdez oil spill.
- After releasing his album he lost two of his friends
- Got a Grammy in 1990, 1992, and 1994
- First musician to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame three times
- Form more bands then any other rock guitarist
- His real name is Eric Patrick Clapp