February 4, 2022
Important Hiker/Biker Reminders
Because numerous safety concerns have been reported, we are reminding all parents of the expectation that only students who are walking, riding a bike, or meeting their parents at a golf cart may go home as hiker/bikers. Students who live on the other side of Tuckerton from Rennell cannot safely walk or ride their bike home. If you need to change your child's afternoon transportation to meet this expectation, you may call or email Rennell at Rennell@cfisd.net or 281-213-1550.
Thank you for your help in ensuring the safe exit of all of our Redhawks.
Morning Drop Off
Thank you for ensuring your child gets to school prior to 8:40 so they have time to walk to class, get seated, and be ready to learn.
- Thursday, February 10 - 100th Day of School! Dress like you are 100 years old!
- Thursday, February 10 - Spirit Shop During All School Lunches
- Friday, February 11 - Mom/Son Dance - Tickets go on sale Monday, January 31st
- Friday, February 18 - Teacher Work Day (Student Holiday)
- Monday, February 21 - Professional Day (Student Holiday)
Birthday Announcements on the Marquee!
- Only one lunch visitor at a time, this is to help prevent overcrowding. Please, also limit your visits to once a week.
- You may bring your child lunch, either a packed lunch from home or a lunch that you have picked up - whatever you prefer!
- You do not need to notify the front desk ahead of time, but we suggest arriving at least 5 mintues before your child's lunch starts to allow yourself time to get checked in and walk to the cafeteria.
Pre-K: 11:25-11:55 / 11:55-12:25 *Please check with your child's teacher
First Grade: 12:15-12:45
Second Grade: 10:45-11:15
Third Grade: 11:15-11:45
Fourth Grade: 1:15-1:45
Fifth Grade: 12:45-1:15